This property has been sold.Search Active Listings in Coshocton County, OH.
PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! If your looking for a place to build your new home or just that weekend getaway, look no further. After years of sound timber and wildlife management practices, wildlife abounds on this property.
Property features include:
- Incredible deer and turkey hunting potential
- 12 acres of open field for potential deer management activities
- Managed for timber production for the last 14 years
- Hundreds of man hours in Timber Stand Improvement
- Several ponds located on property
- Located in the heart of deer country in Coshocton County
- Located close to public ground Woodbury State Wildlife Area
- Country setting with potential building sites
- Rolling topography
- Close to the towns of Warsaw and Coshocton
If hunting is not your thing, there are several ponds on the property as well. Current annual taxes are approximately $575.22 and any mineral interest owned by seller will transfer. This property has a lot to offer so don't hesitate to call today! Contact listing agent Erich D. Long at 740-502-4139 for more information.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Broker for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Coshocton County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.