Just a short drive from Cincinnati, OH sits this beautiful wooded tract which features an amazing location, mature timber, tillable ground and potential home sites. The gently rolling terrain is a breeze to navigate and offers several draws and pinch points for multiple stand locations to catch a cruising buck. A healthy deer herd is evident with the heavily traveled deer trails and beds that cover the terrain. East Fork State Park is located just across the road providing additional recreation opportunities for the whole family. If you are looking for a tract of land with excellent location and ample road frontage, but still wanting that “country feel,” you have to give this property a look! Call me today to schedule a showing as this tract won’t last long!
- Approximately 25 miles southeast of Cincinnati
- Approximately 5 miles from both Amelia and Bethel, which provide multiple dining, lodging, and shopping opportunities
- Approximately 1,200 feet of road frontage of SR 125 and approximately 900 feet of road frontage on SR 222
- Amazing location
- Excellent deer hunting
- Could serve as a beautiful homesite or investment property
- Tillable ground for food plots or crops
- East Fork State Park just across the road from property
- Seller's mineral and timber rights transfer
- Recently surveyed
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.