This property has been sold.Search Active Listings in Stark County, OH.
PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! Just a few minutes to Interstate 77 makes this property perfect for an easy commute. Terrific hunting, secluded, great place to build a home or cabin are just a few reasons to check out this property.
Property features include:
- 38.3 3total acres
- Approximately 28 acres of woods
- Remaining acreage is open fields and power line easements
- Some trails for good access
- Food plots already in place (clover looks great)
- Great deer and turkey activity
- Blinds and tree stands in place
- Great place to build a home of cabin
- Electric available
- Pond and swampy areas (great water source for wildlife)
- Small stream
- Topography is mostly rolling with some small steeper areas
- Only 25 miles from Mt. Hope, Ohio and Applecreek, Ohio.
Call today before this honey hole is gone. Call with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property. Contact listing agent Jon Collins at 614-419-3924.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Broker for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Stark County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.