DREAMING of peaceful nights and the pleasant laid-back pace of life during the day, here it is. This home is located in a very nice rural setting. The home offers full modern conveniences and has a lot to offer in terms of additional space for future expansion. It offers true country life raising farm animals, crops and some great hunting in the surrounding timber. The wildlife is abundant and the woods are full of mature timber. Also, the property is minutes from additional hunting and hiking as Wayne National Forest and Dean State Forest are close by. Come and see it for yourself, you will truly appreciate the value and what this place has to offer, and all a great price!
- Property is located 2 miles from Patriot and/or 14 miles from Gallipolis
- Easy access to property off State Route 141/State Route 233, black top highway to gravel driveway
- Minutes from Wayne National Forest and Dean State Forest
- Property offers several out-buildings that are being used for farm animals that can continue to be used that way or converted to other multipurpose functions
- Beautifully groomed and well-built home, needs some remodeling
- Home was built in approximately 2001 and offers approximately 1,000 square feet of living space with 2 bed-rooms and 1 bath
- Newer 25x30 pole barn built in approximately 2010 offers extra space and storage
- Timber on the property is mature and has areas of heavy cover for bedding sanctuaries
- Deer and Turkey populations are heavy
- Property has utilities; public water, septic and electric
- Sellers oil/coal/gas/timber and other mineral rights transfer
- Small creek running through the form of property
- Local Amish community close by and offers full access to feed, mineral, hay/straw and a local hired hand that could be used for excavating and cutting trails or general farm use
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.